Welcome to Thisisformydog.com. As fellow dog lovers, we are so glad you found our site. Our team of collaborative bloggers don’t agree on everything (or most things, really). But what we do agree on is how much we love our dogs and our belief in spoiling them! To that end, we have created this site to help other pet lovers pamper their pooches by providing info about and links to innovative and creative quality products designed for dogs.
The thing is, nothing in life is free. You’ve got expenses. We’ve got expenses. Heck. Maybe your dog has expenses. So, to keep the site running and offering info on the best stuff for your dog, we need to pay the bills. With that in mind, here are some important things you should know about THIS IS FOR MY DOG:
1) The main purpose of our website is to gather information about all of the best dog products available on the internet in one place, making it easier for you to pamper your pet. We are not in this for the money. We are in this for the doggies.
2) This website is free to our visitors. No fees, dues or memberships here.
3) The dog products featured on our site are among the best, most unique and most interesting canine products that we can find, scouring the internet, wearing our fingers to the nubs.
4) No run-of-the-mill, predictable doggie products allowed, such as those you can easily find in the average “Big Box” pet store.
5) Our site is information only. We don’t carry, sell or ship any of the products featured here, nor do we provide customer support. So, if Fido thinks that the brand new doggie toy you just spent $49.99 on isn’t worth the paper your receipt was printed on or refuses to sleep in his $200+ doggie house, contact the retailer you purchased from. Thisisformydog.com sympathizes with the fickle nature of our pets, but we can’t help you there.
6) Our site supports affiliate links. That means we make a small referral commission when our visitors buy a product through an affiliate link on our site. This in no way affects the price you pay for the product.
7) Affiliate links do not, I repeat, do not influence our decision to feature or include a product on our website. Our goal is always to showcase the best doggie products available. Please see #1, #3 and #4. Our opinions are not for sale.
8) All product links are not affiliate links. Affiliate links are not labeled as such. For simplicity, just assume it is or at least could be an affiliate link.
9) Our opinions, reviews, findings, beliefs and experiences with a product are always honest and uninfluenced by any affiliate compensation. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
10) Thisisformydog.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Feel free to let us know about any dog products you think fit the bill for thisisformydog.com. Just remember, it must be unique and interesting, with value to our visitors. We accept no incentives, payments or gifts to list a product on our website. The product either meets the criteria set by our team or it will not be included on our site.
Thanks again for visiting. We hope you find some great stuff for your four-legged friends here and be sure to tell others about thisisformydog.com.